972 Spring 2019 Things You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know, Part IV
Wednesday, 2:15–3:40, Apr. 10
Fairfax Lord of Life
Instructor: Ed Weiner
Coordinator: Thelma Weiner
Here’s a sample of the practical questions that will be covered:
- If I get injured in a store while shopping, is the store responsible for my injury?
- If I die without a will, what happens?
- If my spouse dies, can I collect their Social Security benefits?
- It is a nuisance to keep taking the handicap placard on and off my rear view mirror. Can I just drive with it on?
- If I have health insurance, do I need additional medical expense benefits on my car insurance?
You’ll be surprised to learn what you didn’t know about our laws in Virginia.
Edward L. Weiner
is a past president of the Fairfax Bar Association and Virginia State Bar. He will convene an impressive panel of lawyers and judges to present a fast-paced panel discussion covering interesting little-known gems of Virginia law. You will be certain to have learned some new law by the end of the presentation.