L121 Fall 2018 Travel Photography
Wednesdays, 9:40–11:05, Oct. 17–Nov. 7
Instructor: Stan Schretter
This four-week course is a condensed version of the eight-week course being offered at Tallwood. We will cover as many of the topics below as time allows.
See F101 for instructor information.
- Which Camera Should I Use?
- Research, Research, Research
- Composition for Travel Photographers
- Capturing the Essence of a Place–Stills
- Capturing the Essence of a Place–Video
- What (if Anything) Do I Do With My Stills and Videos While I am Traveling?
- What (if Anything) Do I Do With My Stills and Videos When I get Home?