R907 Summer 2018 Downsizing and Decorating Ideas for Small Places
Tuesday, 11:50–1:15, June 19
Instructors: Kim Johnson, Karen Bush
Coordinator: Doris Bloch
Fed up with the upkeep of your home and maintenance of your yard? Do you long for one-level living where each room is peaceful, purposeful, and transitions smoothly into the next? Ready to move to a smaller place and want to know how to make it beautiful? This course will present practical advice for successful downsizing and tips for decorating a small home, condo, or apartment, including:
- Embracing your own downsizing mindset
- Six secrets to de-cluttering your home
- Options for disposing of unwanted belongings
- Prepping your home for resale
- Planning features and furnishings for your new, smaller place
- What makes a small place live big
- Making your new small place your home
is an interior, kitchen, and bath designer, who helps real estate agents and homeowners get homes ready for the market. She is passionate about interior design and has shared her knowledge and experience by teaching classes in the community.
is a professional organizer, a Golden Circle member of NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals), and co-owner of Great Falls Organizers, LLC.