Wednesday, 2:15–3:40, Mar. 28
Fairfax Lord of Life
Instructor: Ed Weiner
Coordinator: Thelma Weiner
You’ll be surprised to learn what you didn’t know about our laws in Virginia. Ed Weiner convenes an impressive panel of lawyers and judges to present a fast-paced discussion covering new and interesting little-known gems of Virginia Law. You will be certain to know some new law by the end of the presentation. Here’s a sample of the practical questions that will be covered:
Edward L. Weiner
- If I get injured in a store while shopping, is the store responsible for my injury?
- If I die without a will, what happens?
- If my spouse dies, can I collect his/her Social Security benefits?
- It is a nuisance to keep taking the handicap placard on and off my rearview mirror. Can I just drive with it on?
- If I have health insurance, do I need additional medical expense benefits on my car insurance?
is a past president of the Fairfax Bar Association and Virginia State Bar.